Multiple dental complications if left untreated can result in missing teeth. Missing a tooth does not merely affect the physical appearance of a person, it can also affect their mental wellness or even lead in other dental complications if left unattended.
Patients tend to avoid smiling or talking with other people if they have missing teeth since it may result in embarrassment. When eating it can affect proper chewing by adjusting and avoiding the site. For children, missing teeth can result in speech problems and poor nutrition which makes teeth restoration an important procedure for overall health.
At Midwest Family Dental Care we work hard to make sure that our patients receive only the best possible treatments for the care and maintenance of their dental health. For patients with missing teeth, we provide a solution that can help them regain their appearance, confidence, and overall dental wellness. Dental implants are a dental innovation that can provide comfort and convenience as a solution for missing teeth.
Why are Dental Implants Necessary?
Dental implants are necessary to preserve the bone and facial structure of patients to prevent their appearance from changing. It also helps in keeping their youthful appearance for it to last longer. Missing teeth can cause the other healthy structures to shift their position in an attempt to fill in the gaps. If this happens it can result in severe malocclusions that can affect the patient’s bite; it may need an Orthodontic treatment to correct the issue. Bone loss and gum recession can also occur that can result in other dental complications.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Dental implants help in restoring your smile and confidence naturally and permanently. With proper dental hygiene and care the treatment can last for years and even for a lifetime.
- The treatment provides durability and stability for patients to have a teeth restoration procedure that can help regain their confidence and overall function of their teeth.
- Implants are made of titanium that is known to promote Osseointegration which is the natural formation of a bond between the bone and the implant post.
- Lets the patients enjoy foods without restrictions compared to the traditional method.
- Patients can practice proper dental hygiene by brushing, flossing, and rinsing normally like the other healthy structures. It does not require any solutions or creams for cleaning and soaking since the implants are permanently attached to the jawbone.
- Patients can achieve a better overall dental health condition by restoring their teeth and preserving their bone and facial structure.
Aiming to restore your teeth as natural as it was before? Contact us to know more about Dental Implants in Grand Rapids, MI or to schedule your appointment with Midwest Family Dental Care.